Due to Honda's pricing policy we are not allowed to advertise our price here on the new Grom so as always email us email@example.com, fill out the form below or give us a call at 1-800-959-5432 for the best deal anywhere!
Okay, admit it: When you first look at the sporty and compact Grom™ you just have to smile. And no matter how long you've been riding, you just want to throw a leg over this bike and twist the throttle. It's an excellent fit for both new and experienced riders, but to Gen Y buyers in particular the Grom carries a bit of attitude while promising fun times: the compact frame size, low seat, inverted front fork and hydraulic disc brakes make this the real deal. The fuel-injected 125cc engine delivers lots of torque, the 4-speed manual transmission works just like any other full-sized bike, the maneuverability and handling make it a joy to ride, and there's even room for a passenger.
2014 Honda Grom Features and Benefits
- Single-cylinder 125cc SOHC four-stroke engine packs a perfect blend of performance with impressive fuel efficiency plus accessible and fun all-around ability.
- The engine uses low-friction technology such as an offset cylinder and a roller rocker arm for the valve gear.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) offers excellent throttle response over a wide range of riding conditions by continuously monitoring several variables to ensure the correct fuel mixture for the existing riding and atmospheric conditions.
- The four-speed gearbox is managed via a manual clutch and offers smooth and consistent gear changes.
- Compact chassis features a sturdy steel frame.
- Telescopic inverted 31mm front fork, like a full-size motorcycle, delivers 3.9 inches of well-controlled travel.
- Steel box-section rear swingarm and a sturdy single shock yield 4.1 inches of comfortable rear-wheel travel.
- Single front 220mm disc with hydraulic dual-piston caliper and single rear 190mm disc with hydraulic single-piston caliper deliver strong stopping power.
- Compact 47.4-inch wheelbase and light curb weight of 225 pounds results in amazing agility to boost rider confidence.
- LCD digital dash includes speedometer, odometer/A&B tripmeters, clock and fuel gauge.
- Available in Pearl Red and Metallic Black.
- Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
|Engine Type:||124.9cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke|
|Bore and Stroke:||52.4mm x 57.9mm|
|Valve Train:||SOHC; two valves per cylinder|
|Induction:||PGM-FI with automatic enrichment|
|Suspension||Front: 31mm inverted fork; 3.9 inches travel|
Rear: Single shock with steel box-section swingarm; 4.1 inches travel
|Brakes||Front: Single 220mm disc with hydraulic dual-piston caliper|
Rear: Single 190mm disc with hydraulic single-piston caliper
|Rake (Caster Angle):||25° 0 '.|
|Trail:||81mm (3.2 inches)|
|Seat Height:||29.7 inches|
|Fuel Capacity:||1.45 gallons|
|Fuel Economy Estimate**:||TBD|
|Colors:||Pearl Red, Metallic Black|
|Curb Weight*:||225 pounds|
**Miles per gallon values are calculated estimates of fuel consumed during laboratory exhaust emissions tests specified by the EPA, not during on-road riding. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride and maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, cargo and accessories, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
Meets current CARB and EPA off-road emissions standards.
RESERVE THIS UNIT NOW. FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW.